Wednesday 3 December 2008

Happy to Say Hello to You All

This is my first time to creat a blog, as well as a first time to write a blog in English. Interesting and fresh!


Allow me to briefly introduce the purpose to open this blog. First of all, I would like to take you to a new world full of beautiful and vogue vehicles including electric bicycle, motorcycle and spare parts. You can see the newest and advanced vehicles here as well as obtained the most practical knowledge and the latest news about them. Meanwhile I feel excited to share with you a corlorful life of a commom but also special girl.


May everyone who see this article and come to my blog space has a happy day! Believe me you can get a unique feeling here and will explore many different ideas of life here. It all comes from our bikes。

No comments:

Post a Comment